Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The beginnings






Hey everyone, this is Jake, I am in the process of building a 3000 point Minotaurs army, I will be using the Space Marine Codex, with some IA vehicles (perhaps) and the two Minotaur special characters in IA 10. I am really looking forward to a structured Apocalypse scenario game that wont be decided by strength D alone.

Right now I am sitting here at lunch putting together an Ironclad for my Minotaurs army.


Tonight I will paint up the last of the test models for the scheme and then the decision on which one should happen soon. I am debating on whether to use transfers on all the marine shoulder pads, or if I should be very ambitious and try and sculpt the symbol on a couple and cast them.

I am so excited to see everyone's progress, if people are able, when you get done with something, take a pic and post it up here so we can all see.

No comments:

Post a Comment