Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tyrants Legion!

So, my shots aren't as spectacular, but I did manage to get a lot of painting done.  There is still basing to be done, matte finish to be applied to many, but on the table there are 120+ figures with paint on them which makes it officially the largest quantity of anything I've ever painted. I even managed to get an airbrush test in on a hellhound (back right of picture).  If I get the time this week, a few more tanks will get the 2 color camo base done to them.  Needless to say, I'm close to having a largely painted army and yet...there are still so many more to go! =)




2 comments:

  1. Well done! It's looking really good. With how good those Astral Claws look I'm kinda feeling like a sucker for not dipping mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I think once I get the matte finish on them and base them I'll like them a little more than I do now. On the bright side, those were easier to paint than the IG stuff for sure. Either way, there's going to be tons of painted stuff on the table this time around, it's going to look awesome.

    ReplyDelete