Monday, November 21, 2011

More Guard....


Quick update, I've been painting about as much and as fast as I know how. After dipping/basing those in the photo, I'll have about 50+ guard painted. Kayle and friends helped me build a rough outline to a Tyrant's Legion list, which has WAY more space marines that I care to deal with, but, such is life and 40 tactical marines have been ordered and are on their way here as I write this. I'll post a force shot once I get that group done and can show a little more totally completed.
Also, if anyone has any IG Heavy flamer bits left over from the command boxes...hit me up, I'll buy them off of you. If not, no worries.

2 comments:

  1. You should try here for heavy flamers http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/cadian-command-squad-heavy-flamer-p-5826

    hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bill, I might. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete